Dr. Thomas Diamante brings 25 years of c-level, cross-industry and cross-cultural management consulting experience.
Formerly of CIT Group, serving as Director, Talent & Organizational Capability, Tom consulted across industries as follow-up to a global role at Merrill Lynch (Global Securities Research & Economics). At Merrill, he was Vice President of Corporate Strategy & Development, co-leading mission-critical product development teams in New York, London, and Singapore.
Prior to Merrill Lynch, Tom was Senior Manager and Lead Change Consultant for KPMG Consulting (BearingPoint). Earlier in his career, he was National Manager, Human Resources & Executive Development at Altria serving on the Global HR Policy & Practice committee.
His consulting experience is distinctive and vast. It ranges from assessment of c-suite candidates for private equity firms to screening of security professionals on peacekeeping assignments in conflict-laden territories around the world (e.g., Bosnia, E. Timor, Kosovo). He is highly seasoned in the conduct of non-financial due diligence to reduce investment risk for investors.
Tom is extensively published by top-tier publishers. The work includes books, book chapters and numerous peer-reviewed journal articles. His work includes human resources strategy, talent, executive development, learning, coaching, change and performance management. Select publishers include Wiley, Oxford University Press, Jossey-Bass, Erlbaum, and The American Psychological Association.
Board of Governors & Professional Affiliations
- Board of Governors, Member – Risk Management Association – NY Chapter
- Past President, New York State Psychological Association – Division or Organizational Consulting
- McKinsey – Executive Online Panel
- McClean, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School – Institute of Coaching
- American Psychological Association – member
- Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology – member
License & Education
- Ph.D. The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- B.A. Stony Brook University
- New York State Licensed Psychologist