John Borneman Will Present at the 2016 Equilar Compensation Forum
On April 5, 2016, John Borneman will present at the 2016 Equilar Compensation Forum at NASDAQ MarketSite in NYC.
This one-day program is for public company compensation committee members/chairs, chief HR and senior-level in-house compensation executives, general counsel, and corporate secretaries. The goal of the Compensation Committee Forum is to arm participants with the necessary knowledge to make the right pay decisions that are most relevant to their business and best drive their long-term strategy to increase shareholder value.
- Why Peer Group Selection and Benchmarking Data Sources are Critical
- How Compensation Committees Can Get the Most out of HR and Consultants
- Maximizing Shareholder Support for Your Compensation Plan
- Using Incentive Goals-Setting to Help Drive Strategy and Value Creation
- The Art of Storytelling – Selling Your Compensation Plan to Shareholders
For more information and to register, visit the 2016 Equilar Compensation Forum website.